Thursday, June 28, 2007



Ripley is going for a scan tomorrow. She is having to pay for it though as she can't wait for another 3 weeks for a 13 week scan. She hasn't been feeling any symptons for the past 2 weeks and she's worried there's nothing there. Let's hope she's wrong. The scan is in the morning. I'll post something tomorrow if I'm able.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home