Sunday, April 08, 2007

 

Sadness

5 days later & I'm still bleeding quite heavy, & it doesn't seem to ease off. The cramps were quite severe yesterday so I had to give in & take some pain killers. I feel quite tired & I just want this over with so I can move on, everytime I go to the loo it's a constant reminder on what could have been. It would have been 8 weeks tomorrow, but looking back I think it died a week or so before I started bleeding, as my symptons just dissapeared. I'm grateful that I lost it earlier than later tho, that gives me some comfort at least. Travolta came round last night & we had a drink or two, first time in months! He's been great but I don't think he can comprehend what I'm actually going through, I don't think men in general can. I will be having an internal scan on Wednesday afternoon to see if everythings gone, I'm not looking forward to this, but hopefully they'll tell me everythings fine.

Comments:
So VERY sorry to hear your sad news. Just recently found your blog, since my partner and I have started our own journey. Will be thinking of you in the coming weeks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home