Friday, November 10, 2006

 

Yesterday

Monday didn't go as planned!!  I had this feeling it wouldn't, but then again I'm always pesermistic about things!  Travolta couldn't deliver, not his fault tho, people at this place of work wouldn't leave & time was getting on, so we left it at that.  Yesterday worked out much better tho.  Although I was far too nervous to be able to relax with Ripley even after half a bottle of champaigne.  The thought of his stuff inside me & what it could turn into is going to turn anyone off! 

So now I have to wait for 2 weeks & go thro all the emotions that Riply went through.  I really don't think it's going to work, Ripley says I have a 20% chance which really looks bleak, & I missed my positive day which was 2 days ago.  So it'll be good practice if nothing else!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home