Saturday, March 24, 2007

 

OMG!!!

Sorry for not writing again. Lifes been a bit hectic what with work etc. Anyway some news, I'm 41 days pregnanat!!!! Ripley & I went to the doctors yesterday, & he confirmed it!!! He was so pleased for us & he's gay too which helps. WOW WEE!!! I can't beleive it, although trying really hard not to get too excited in case I lose it, December was definitely a wake up call. I saw a picture in the book that the doctor gave us yesterday at what a baby looks like at 6 weeks and it's so tiny at 8mm. Travolta's coming round tonight so we'll have to start organising things, I don't think it's really sunk in with him yet as he was so casual about the news. We did text him tho, so maybe that's why. Ripley & I have so much to do now as we want to sell the flat we're in & move into a house, although we'll have to move out of the city, but that's not a bad thing. Anyway I will try & post every Saturday & keep you updated with any news - let's hope it'll all be good! Fingers & toes crossed for us.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home